APPROX. PACKING, WEIGHT AND VOLUME SPECIFICATIONS
|RAM SIZE||UNITS||HEIGHT DIMENSION||BASE DIMENSION||WEIGHT||VOLUME|
|No.3||Centimetres||43.5||38 x 33||27 kg||0.05m3|
|No.3||Inches||17 1/4″||15″ x 13″||27 kg||0.05m3|
|No.4||Centimetres||48.5||38 x 34||36 kg||0.062m3|
|No.4||Inches||19″||15″ x 13 1/2″||36 kg||0.062m3|
|No.5||Centimetres||65||46 x 35||57 kg||0.104m3|
|No.5||Inches||25.6″||18.11″ x 13.77″||57 kg||0.104m3|
|No.6||Centimetres||82||53 x 49.5||98 kg||0.215m3|
|No.6||Inches||32 1/4″||21″ x 19 1/2″||98 kg||0.215m3|
|No.7||Centimetres||93||63.5 x 54.5||169 kg||0.322m3|
|No.7||Inches||36 1/2″||25″ x 21 1/2″||169 kg||0.322m3|
|No.10||Centimetres||114.5||66 x 89||388 kg||0.672m3|
|No.10||Inches||45″||26″ x 35″||388 kg||0.672m3|
- Dimensions are very close however, minor variations may occur due to timber thickness variations.
- Ram Sizes No.3 to No.7 inclusive are bolted to a sturdy timber base, fully surrounded by a sturdy timber frame and cover.
- Ram Size No. 10 is bolted to a sturdy timber base with packing around the Impetus Valve. It is shipped with the Dome unprotected.
- Designated weights include packing and timber packing.
- All above details may be subject to alteration without further notice.
- Other non standard timber crates may be used for Billabong Hydraulic Water Ram freight from time to time, pending stock availability of standard timber crates.